- RecordRTC — A library for cross-browser audio/video recording
- Pre-recorded media streaming — Most demanded and useful feature!
Part of screen sharing
- SdpSerializer.js — An easiest way to modify SDP. It is an object-oriented way of sdp declaration, manipulation and serialization.
- RTCall.js — A library for Browser-to-Browser audio-only calling
- MediaStreamRecorder.js — A cross-browser implementation to record audio/video streams. Demos
- Socket.io over Node.js — Demo
- WebSocket over Node.js — Demo
- RTCMultiConnection-v1.3 test — Demo
- Customizing Bandwidth — Demo
- Users ejection and presence detection — Demo
- All-in-One test — Demo
- Multi-Session Establishment — Demo
- File Sharing + Text Chat — Demo
- Video Conferencing — Demo
- Video Broadcasting — Demo
- Audio Conferencing — Demo
- Audio Conferencing + File Sharing + Text Chat — Demo
- Join with/without camera — Demo
- Screen Sharing — Demo
- One-to-One file sharing — Demo
- Manual session establishment + extra data transmission — Demo
- Manual session establishment + extra data transmission + video conferencing — Demo
- Switch streams from screen-sharing to audio+video. — Demo
- Share screen and audio/video from single peer connection! — Demo
- Text chat using RTCDataChannel APIs — Demo
- Direct video sharing without using external signaling methods — Demo
- Video sharing using socket.io for signaling — Demo
- Video sharing using websockets for signaling — Demo
- MediaStreamTrack.getSources — Demo
Documentations / Tutorials
- WebRTC PeerConnection Tutorial
- How to use RTCPeerConnection?
- How to use RTCDataChannel APIs?
- RTCDataChannel for Beginners
- WebRTC for Beginners
- WebRTC for Newbies
- How to video conferencing in WebRTC?
- How to share files using RTCDataChannel APIs?
- STUN or TURN? Which one to prefer; and why?
- WebRTC RTP Usage
- How to switch streams?
- How to echo cancellation? / Noise management?